Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Wonder Woman



Wonder Woman, That is what my friends call me, I laugh I really think is funny since all I do is really try to organize my life so that I can do all that I want in 24 hours time. Sometimes I feel like I accomplished everything I wanted sometimes I don't. (Sometimes you fell like a nut, sometimes you don't). However since the first time I saw Linda Carter as Wonder Woman, I knew in a instant that was the BODY I wanted. In my 20s I was skinny, but not shapely, but for a brief time in my late 30s early 40s I had acquire something very close to that perfect body that Linda Carter had, so I know that with hard work and an understanding for what I eat I can accomplish it again. Or really close to it since now I am 46. This picture of Linda Carter is on my fridge. What can I say, a girl has to dream and this is my weight loss dream.

I want to share the recipes that I have tried and find very successful by successfully I mean if my kids like it I have succeeded. All the recipes here are kid tested because in order for you to succeeded the whole family has to participate, no such thing as cooking for you and cooking for the kids. Everyone has to get healthy and you will all be a healthy and since I don't want my kids to go through what I am, They need to learn early good eating habits. And it only take 12 days to create a habit, so let today be day one for you.

Have to tell you, my kids specially Daniel is setting recipes aside that he want to do when he is on Spring Break.

No comments: