This one is yummy guys. If you like garlic, lime cilantro and parsley you will love this one.
Guy Fieri's recipe.
* 2 cups water
* 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
* 2 cups rice
* 1 cup chopped Italian parsley
* 1/2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
* 4 tablespoons minced garlic
* 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
* 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
* Kosher salt, to taste
* 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
Add water, chicken stock and rice to a rice cooker. Cook until al dente.
Combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
Remove rice from cooker and toss, separating with fork. Once rice is separated, slowly add the blended mixture.
Rice can be served hot or cold.